Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dear Lucien...


Dear Lucien,

It has officially been a year since you've been gone. You left so young and too soon. But as the saying goes: "The good die young" . I always think back and reflect on whether I should be enraged, or content. But I figure... negative energy is never good & we all know you wouldn't like us to be mad or sad about you leaving us. I wish we could go back to 7th and 8th grade. I wish we fixed our friendship there and I wish I could still call you "turtle" without having to think about why I would call you that and I wish I could still use your words: "trust", "bunk", and "real talk" without crying. I'm sure all of us have a memory, I'm sure all of us miss you and I'm sure you forgive every single person that has done you wrong. I wanna let you know that you're a true angel. You never hurt a soul, always respectful of others, and you are a true soldier. I could only imagine how hurt we all are and how unrealistic this seems. Sometimes I wish I could just call you up and be like "yo... that vacation you're taking is hella long kidd"... but I know I won't be able to see you on this earth and I pray that we meet again, maybe in heaven amongst our loved ones, or in another lifetime. We love you Lue !

,
Bella aka "Oreo"

R.I.P. Lucien Christalin: 9.13.89 - 2.08.08

To my fellow classmates of CRLS class of 2008... feel free to leave your memories of Lucien Christalin in the comment box. Love you all! 




1 comment:

  1. Lucien Babe, Its so unreal that your not here with us, in the past 'till this day I still need a reality check to realize that your no longer here with us physically but with us spiritually. It's been a long year without here, and a long year of memories & tears. Lue, my "personal lotion", I will never forget meeting you introduced by my best friend Bella, and from that moment on you were truly one of the realest people to walk into my life. You always put smiles on my face, always made me laugh, made fun of my nose. Just one more time Lue, I wish it was just that easy for my wish to come true. One Last time to hug you, One more time to see you, make that last for a lifetime. Your voice, Smile, & laughter remain in my heart & my mind. No one can ever compare to you, no one can try to teach me to ball like you, no one can make fun of my nose, no one can ever be another Lue. I love & miss you My angel, One day We will meet again, and we will create a whole new book of lifetime memories. Rest Easy Love.


    God Bless All & "Trust" - word left behind from Lucien *

    ReplyDelete